Saturday, May 06, 2006

Baba jani....

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderfull
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love
we'd be Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love
Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done through us
he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely
made from love
Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love

Baba jani do you remember telling me , Isn't she lovely by steive Wander was the first song that came into your mind when nurse gave you the news saying *You are blessed with a baby girl* and you hold me in your arms saying; 'You are truly Blessed.....'

Dad dreams, he plans,he struggles to give us the best.His sacrifice is quiet,his life is love expressed

Blessed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.
Any guy can be a father.

It takes someone special to be a Daddy.

Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to change a dirty diaper

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong



a father is someone that holds your hand at the fairmakes sure you do what your mother saysholds back your hair when yor are sickbrushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busylets you eat ice cream for breakfeast but only when mother is awayhe walks you down the aisleand tells you everythings gonna be ok
When i was born,You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.When i said my first words,You were there for me,to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.When i took my first steps,You were there to encourage me on.When i had my first day at school,you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.I still havent finished school,or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD

There are few times when you become speechles... no matter how much you try but words dunt come out right... there are no exact words to describe the feelings... anf that is exactly what i m going though ... All i can say is....

I am as just lucky as i can be for the worlds best dad belongs to me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA JANI.....

13 comments:

mahnoor said...

that's soooo cute!

happy birthday to your dad =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday:)
many happy returns of the day to him...best wishes & prayers for his life & success:)

benz said...

Mahanoor:) manooooooooo...:) glad to see u back ... :) missed u so muchhhhhhhhhh :)
Thanks for wishing , girl.... muah *hugs*

an illusion:) thanks....

M said...

:).. Happy budday to ur lovely baba jaani!!!!
awww i luv to call dad wid tht...

anyway.. :D *does a cheeleader's kick in da air* ... "Happy birthday uncle.. lucky to have a lovely daughter lyk her.. rnt u?:)"

take care hunny.. n u've been absent.

kahan theen aap?

benz said...

Mistery :- hahahhahah ... i hope tht too...( fingers crossed) lol...




nothing much .. .was jsut little busy with sowmr stuff.....:)thanks for the concerned , though

Saad said...

awesum!

benz said...

saad:- ......thanks.....:)

Mr. Khurram said...

May God bless your baba, the Best of His blessings. *Amen*

God bless you....

Anonymous said...

@benz...welx;)
so how did that day go hmm?

shampoo suicide said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! He must be truly blessed to have a daughter that appreciates and loves him this much. MashAllah :).

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»