Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Different Ages...

HOW A SON or DAUGHTER THINKS OF HIS/HER FATHER AT DIFFERENT AGES

At 4 Years : My daddy is great.

At 6 Years : My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years: My daddy is good but is short tempered and knows little lessthan my friend's Daddy.

At 12 Years : My daddy was very nice to me when I was young

At 14 Years : My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years : My daddy is not in line with the current times. Frankly hedoes not know anything.

At 18 Years : My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years : Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with him.

At 25 Years : Daddy is objecting to everything. Don't know when he willunderstand the world.

At 30 Years : It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scaredof my father when I was young.

At 40 Years : Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. I wonder how hemanaged to handle the younger generation.

At 45 Years : I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up

.At 50 Years : My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years : My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things forus. Even at this old age, he is able to control things.He is one of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years : My daddy was great.Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1ststage!


So.................................Realise it in time.

8 comments:

S. A. Rahman said...

Nice effort for "us" the future Dads. As my father is one of his kind, he is everything to me so I will follow his way of life, living, thinking, hard working, caring about us, erm... and whatever good he did, he does & will do for me. I will do the same to my child, and as they say this world is to "give and take", whatever I have taken from my father good, will give eveything to my child good. Apart of this good topic one should admit, when ever they are angry with their father they speak much similar about him. But, you don't get it unless to face it. Let me explain; when you were in grade two you were not able to solve grade eight problems, and when you were in grade eight it was piece of cake for you to solve grade two problems, same is applied to life, it's routined problems, you don't get it untill you have it. :) keep writing Benz.
See you,
Abcent Romanov

->Abcent contemplates marriage *sigh*

meshwork said...

bina this is sum good stuff, but i dont know how ppl can doubt their parents at any point, whtsoever, in their lives ..these are the ppl who brought you into this world... their world begins and ends at you ... so ppl open up your eyes..... love and respect them with all ur heart every single moment of ur life.... before it gets too late ...
I love my papa and ami soooooooooooooooooo much!they are the bestEST ever!

Anonymous said...

lol.. true dat true dat

sasha
ahsas.blogspot.com

Sana Umer said...

:) Nice.

Auzzie said...

huh... i havent been through ur blog since almost 2 weeks now... never even knew that u have it as well.... anyway, if you think i got it off your blog, im not apologizing, ill just take the post off.

btw, its notonly you who knows about this website. this pissed me off really.

3rd avenue said...

:p

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe welll its a gr8 piece of work bini... i kinda knew it... but its like... i cant help myself in this age bracket... lolz laterz... i would definitely realize...

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. patanol nasonex wetrack.it amerimedrx a 2737 Pee+wee+herman http://www.buy-prozac-7.info/Map-software-for-car-navigation.html Allegra d problems Switch from cymbalta to celexa Soccer goal clips with a format of 3pg Dragger tire gauge quote for travel insurance santon plumbing and heating Web hosts backdoors Detector radar site submit baseball coast college community gulf